These rural tourism establishments are houses that are located in the privileged rural setting of the Pyrenees and the Lands of Lleida. Their architectonic characteristics and locations will take visitors into a world of peace and quiet and help them to disconnect from the urban environment. Visitors can choose between two types of establishments:
- Farmhouses or agri-tourism centres, where you can discover the tasks and activities carried out on the agricultural exploitations belonging to the owners.
- Rural accommodation, where no agricultural tasks or activities are carried out.
Both types of accommodation can be divided into different sub-categories:
- Country house: single family home, outside the settlement, where visitors can share accommodation and meals with the owners.
- Farm house: single family home, outside the settlement, where the whole building can be rented.
- Village house shared with the owners: within the settlement, where visitors can share accommodation and meals with the owners.
- Independent village house: single family home, within the settlement, where the whole building can be rented.
So, you only need to choose the type of rural accommodation that you prefer and then enjoy the surrounding area!